PRINCE2 Fasttrack (new version) is a powerful combination of PRINCE2 Foundation, PRINCE2 Practitioner and exam training. Both exams are included in the price of one. Your advantage is that you will receive one shorter concentrated training course, and save money!
Why use Forsa Advies for your PRINCE2 Fasttrack training?
- You will be trained by an accredited training organization. As an accredited training organization we can guarantee that all our training materials are always up-to-date, our trainers are skilled professionals, and that our services will meet your expectations.
- Our courses are reviewed by delegates with an average of 8.9 on Springest.nl.
- Our trainers are A-graded and combine practical experience with excellent teaching skills.
- We offer you an excellent exam preparation which has contributed to our high pass rates between 95-100% for the Foundation exam and 85-95% for the Practitioner exam.
- You will get access to our online tool, which analyses your scores and adapts to your specific learning needs.
- We do our utmost to fulfil the course dates and location you have booked. Should a scheduled PRINCE2 course receive too few enrolments, we will do our utmost to offer a solution to your satisfaction.
You are, will be or have been:
- project manager, project leader or project team leader
- project controller, high quality project support, project advisor or quality advisor
- project support of project assurance officer
- line manager of project managers
No prerequisites apply for this course. However, if you have little practical experience working in projects we recommend to take the Foundation and Practitioner course separately.
If you are interested in this course, but do not recognize yourself in the target audience; please contact us to learn how we can attend to your specific needs.
After attending this training course you will be able to:
- implement a project management organization with appropriate roles conforming to PRINCE2;
- employ the process based approach of the PRINCE2 method;
- identify and manage project risks;
- create the preconditions necessary for a successful project;
- create a result driven planning based on PRINCE2;
- start, direct, adjust and close a project according to the PRINCE2 method;
- effectively cope with projects in a continuously changing environment, and reveal the changing business case and put it onto the agenda;
- be successful in passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
The following topics are covered:
- The 7 principles of PRINCE2.
- The 7 themes: business case, organization, risk, quality, change, progress, plans.
- The 7 processes: starting up a project, initiating a project, directing a project, controlling a stage, managing product delivery, managing a stage boundary, closing a project.
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to suit your own specific requirements.
- Exam training, exam hints and tips, mock exams.
Required study hours and study method
Apart from the class hours, a total of approximately 32-40 hours of self-study are required for daily course preparation and exam preparation. You are facilitated by our detailed course materials and e-learning solution, and registered attendees can start their preparations before the course starts.
The training course consists of presentations of the theory, interactive discussions and delegate exercises, as well as topics that are introduced by the attendees during the training course. These practical exercises will help you use PRINCE2 successfully.
Theory is translated into practice. Attendees can bring their own case studies to the course. The training is active and variety in types of exercises such as interactively discussing theory, working on cases together in small groups, testing your knowledge in a pop quiz and role playing for realistic practicing.
The set of training materials consist of a course binder with the presentation slides printed in full colour and delegate exercises. In addition you will receive the official PRINCE2 manual: ‘Managing successful projects with PRINCE2TM’. This book with a retail price of € 100 is included in our course price. The e-learning tool will help you to prepare for the exam effectively, efficient and in a pleasant way.
After having completed this training course you can further enhance your knowledge and comprehension of project management by attending an IPMA or M_o_R risk managementtraining. We can also offer training in the fields of change management (also refered to as: management of change), MSP program management. Please contact us for more information about these and other training options, or for personal advice.