PRINCE2 Fasttrack is a powerful combination of PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner insights, skills and exam preparations. Moreover both exams are included. Your advantage is that you will receive a compact and effective course, and save money!
Why use Forsa Advies for your PRINCE2 Fasttrack training?
- You will be trained by an accredited training organization. As such you may expect excellent courseware, trainers, and service.
- Our courses are reviewed by delegates with an average of 8.9 on Springest.nl.
- Our trainers are A-graded and combine practical experience with excellent teaching skills.
- We offer you an excellent exam preparation which has contributed to our high pass rates between 95-100% for the Foundation exam and 85-95% for the Practitioner exam.
- You will get access to our online tool, which analyses your scores and adapts to your specific learning needs.
You are, will be or have been:
- project manager, project leader or project team leader
- project controller, high quality project support, project advisor or quality advisor
- project support of project assurance officer
- line manager of project managers
No prerequisites apply for this course. However, if you have little or no practical experience working in projects we recommend to take the Foundation and Practitioner course separately. If you are interested in this course, but do not recognize yourself in the target audience, please contact us.
After attending this training course you will be able to:
- implement a project management organization with appropriate roles conforming to PRINCE2;
- employ the process based approach of the PRINCE2 method;
- identify and manage project risks;
- create the preconditions necessary for a successful project;
- create a result driven planning based on PRINCE2;
- start, direct, adjust and close a project according to the PRINCE2 method;
- effectively cope with projects in a continuously changing environment, and reveal the changing business case and put it onto the agenda;
- be successful in passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
The following topics are covered:
- principles of PRINCE2;
- themes: business case, organization, risk, quality, change, progress and plans;
- processes: starting up a project, initiating a project, directing a project, controlling a stage, managing product delivery, managing a stage boundary and closing a project;
- tailoring PRINCE2 to suit your own specific requirements;
- exam training, exam hints and tips and mock exams in your personal e-learning.
Required study hours and study method
Apart from the class hours, a total of approximately 32-40 hours of self-study are required. Preparations consist of studying chapters from the official PRINCE2 manual and practicing sample exam questions in your personal e-learning. To allow you sufficient time to prepare you will receive the courseware 3-4 weeks before the starting date of the course.
The course consists of presentations of the theory, interactive discussions and a variety of exercises. Attendees can bring their own case studies to the course. The training is interactive and offers a variety of exercises. You will have interesting discussions, work on cases in small groups, test your knowledge in pop quizes and sometimes and join a role playing exercise. With this setup you will learn to apply PRINCE2 successfully.
The set of training materials consist the presentation, a case, exercises and sample answers. In addition you will receive the official, digital PRINCE2 manual: ‘Managing successful projects with PRINCE2TM’. The e-learning tool will help you to prepare for the exam effectively, efficient and in a pleasant way.
After having completed this training course you can further enhance your knowledge and comprehension of project management by attending an IPMA or M_o_R risk managementtraining. We can also offer training in the fields of change management (also referred to as: management of change), MSP program management. Some of these course are not available in English as a public course on our website. Please contact us for alternative options.
Starting up a project
Recap day 1
Starting up a project
Initiating a project
Recap day 2
Controlling a stage
Recap day 3
Managing product delivery
Managing a stage boundary
Directing a project
Closing a project
PRINCE2 Foundation examtraining
Preferably before day 5: take the live exam PRINCE2 Foundation via Proctor
Provisional result PRINCE2 Foundation
Recap day 4
PRINCE2 Practitioner examtraining
On a self selected time and location:
Take the live PRINCE2 Practitioner Proctor exam
After attending this training course and some additional self-study you will be prepared for the official AXELOS PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner exams. A prerequisite for attending the Practitioner exam is a valid PRINCE2 Foundation certificate.
The Foundation exam duration is 60 minutes, and is a closed books, online Proctor exam. It consists of 60 multiple choice examination questions. You need 33 marks out of 60 available marks to pass (55%). The Foundation exam takes one hour.
The Practitioner exam is based on objective testing, with closed questions only. The Practitioner exam is an open books exam, you are allowed to use the official PRINCE2 manual only. The exam duration is 2,5 hours. It consists of 68 questions, each worth one mark. To pass you need at least 38 marks out of 68 available (approximately 55%).
Forsa Advies is an accredited provider of AXELOS exams, and can offer this exam at the end of the training course. The format is an online Proctor exam. AXELOS is responsible for the exam requirements and provides the exams.
Proof of attendance and official certificates
When you pass the exams you will receive the official, digital PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner AXELOS certificates. Additionally, you will receive proof of attendance if you have actively attended 75% or more of the course hours.
The pricing for this course is € 2.685. This is a 5 day training course with a separate date for the Practitioner exam. Price is including the online Proctor PRINCE2 Foundation, the online Proctor Practitioner exam and the digital PRINCE2 manual, with a combined value of € 767. Additionally you will receive the supporting courseware and will be given access to the e-learning with mock exam questions at no extra charge.
When you join our course in a physical classroom, we offer a pleasant venue with caterin and sufficient, affordable parking. Catering includes lunch, coffee, tea, water and soda. All dietary options available including vega(n).
If you prefer to join live and online, we provide the virtual classroom.
Pricing excludes VAT.
All our training courses, including the official exams can be provided in-company. Locations, dates and class hours can be adapted to your company needs. When you plan to train four members or more of your staff, in-company may be financially attractive. Additionally, we can develop tailored solutions for your specific learning needs; cases studies based on your industry or specific business or additional modules in the fields of communication or design techniques; we can make this possible for you. We will gladly write you a proposal.
Request exploratory meeting
14 nov. tot 18 nov. Toon rooster
14-11-2022 09:00 - 17:00 uur classroom training
15-11-2022 09:00 - 17:00 uur classroom training
16-11-2022 09:00 - 17:00 uur classroom training
17-11-2022 09:00 - 17:00 uur classroom training
18-11-2022 10:00 - 17:00 uur classroom training
Aristo Utrecht - Lunetten
Brennerbaan 150 UTRECHT