PRINCE2 Foundation course (new version) is the best investment for everyone aspiring project management jobs. Often, the PRINCE2 Foundation certificate is required. Moreover, PRINCE2 Foundation is an excellent basis to prepare for other project management certifications. In this course you will be introduced to the principles, processes and management products of PRINCE2 and learn to put the basics of PRINCE2 to practice.
Why use Forsa Advies for your PRINCE2 training?
- You will be trained by an accredited training organization. As an accredited training organization we can guarantee that all our training materials are always up-to-date, our trainers are skilled professionals, and that our services will meet your expectations.
- Our courses are reviewed by delegates with an average of 8.9 on Springest.nl.
- Our trainees are A-graded and combine practical experience with excellent teaching skills.
- We offer you an excellent exam preparation which has contributed to our high pass rates.
- You will get access to our online tool, which analyses your scores and adapts to your specific learning needs.
- We do our utmost to fulfil the course dates and location you have booked. Should a scheduled PRINCE2 course receive too few enrolments, we will do our utmost to offer a solution to your satisfaction.
You are, will be or have been:
- involved in projects as a project team member or in a project support or assurance role;
- a member of a project, program and portfolio support office;
- quality manager or quality office staff member wishing to learn about the basic principles and components of PRINCE2;
- project manager or professional, and want to attend this course as a first step towards becoming a registered PRINCE2 Practitioner.
No prerequisites apply for this course. If you are interested in this course, but do not recognize yourself in the target audience; please contact us to learn how we can attend to your specific needs.
After attending this training course you will:
- know the principles, themes, processes, management products and techniques of the PRINCE2 method.
- understand what the relationships are between the different parts of the PRINCE2 method.
- understand the minimum requirements for a PRINCE2 project.
- be prepared for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
The following topics are covered:
- the relationships between project and standing organizations;
- the PRINCE2 method framework;
- starting and initiating a project;
- design and contents of a product based planning;
- running, managing and controlling a project;
- coping with risks and requests for change in a project;
- e-learning Foundation exam training.
Required study hours and study method
Apart from the class hours, a total of approximately sixteen hours of self-study are required for daily course preparation and exam preparation. You are facilitated by our detailed course materials and e-learning solution, and registered attendees can start their preparations before the course starts.
The training course consists of presentations of the theory, interactive discussions and delegate exercises, as well as topics that are introduced by the attendees during the training course. These practical exercises will help you use PRINCE2 successfully.
Theory is translated into practice. Attendees can bring their own case studies to the course. The training is active and variety in types of exercises such as interactively discussing theory, working on cases together in small groups, testing your knowledge in a pop quiz and role playing for realistic practicing.
The set of training materials consist of a course binder with the presentation slides printed in full colour and delegate exercises. In addition you will receive the official PRINCE2 manual: Managing successful projects with PRINCE2TM. This book with a retail price of €100 is included in our course price. Additionally you will gain access to our online environment with hundreds of Foundation questions.
After having completed this training course you can further enhance your knowledge and comprehension of the PRINCE2 method, and start applying what you have learned in the PRINCE2 Practitioner training.
Other options are IPMA training, to enhance your knowledge and skills in the area of Change Management (also referred to as Management of Change), MoP portfolio management, MSP programme management, M_o_R risk management, etc. Contact us for a personal advice.