The PRINCE2 Practitioner is the follow-up training for PRINCE2 Foundation. In this training course the complete PRINCE2 project management method is discussed. You will experience all aspects of the method through a case study based on a hotel renovation project, combined with the knowledge and experience of all course attendees. The main focus of this training course lies on applying the PRINCE2 method and techniques, and the ability to analyse and solve problems by using good practices in complex project environments. PRINCE2 Foundation is a prerequisite for this course. You will learn the most recent version: PRINCE2 6th edition.
Why use Forsa Advies for your PRINCE2 Practitioner training?
- You will be trained by an accredited training organization. As an accredited training organization we can guarantee that all our training materials are always up-to-date, our trainers are skilled professionals, and that our services will meet your expectations.
- Our courses are reviewed by delegates with an average of 8.9 on Springest.nl.
- Our trainers are A-graded and combine practical experience with excellent teaching skills.
- We offer you an excellent exam preparation which has contributed to our high pass rates between 95-100% for the Foundation exam and 85-95% for the Practitioner exam.
- You will get access to our online tool, which analyses your scores and adapts to your specific learning needs.
- We do our utmost to fulfil the course dates and location you have booked. Should a scheduled PRINCE2 course receive too few enrolments, we will do our utmost to offer a solution to your satisfaction.
You are or have been:
- project manager, project leader or project team leader
- project controller, high quality project support, project advisor or quality advisor
- project support of project assurance officer
- line manager of project managers
Knowledge of PRINCE2 at Foundation level is a prerequisite for the course. To take the exam, you will need to have attained a PRINCE2 Foundation, IPMA D or PMI certificate. If you are interested in this course, but do not recognize yourself in the target audience or do not yet meet the prerequisites, please contact us to learn how we can attend to your specific needs.
After attending this training course you will be able to:
- implement a project management organization with appropriate roles conforming to PRINCE2;
- employ the process based approach of the PRINCE2 method;
- identify and manage project risks;
- create the preconditions necessary for a successful project;
- create a product based planning based;
- start, direct, control and close a project according to the PRINCE2 method;
- effectively cope with projects in a continuously changing environment, and reveal the changing business case and put it onto the agenda;
- be successful in passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
The following topics are covered:
- The 7 principles of PRINCE2.
- The 7 themes: business case, organization, risk, quality, change, progress, plans.
- The 7 processes: starting up a project, initiating a project, directing a project, controlling a stage, managing product delivery, managing a stage boundary, closing a project.
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to suit your own specific requirements.
- Exam training, exam hints and tips, mock exams.
Required study hours and study method
Apart from the class hours, a total of approximately 32-40 hours of self-study are required for course preparation and exam preparation. You are facilitated by our detailed course materials and e-learning solution, and registered attendees can start their preparations before the course starts.
The training course consists of presentations of the theory, interactive discussions and delegate exercises, as well as topics that are introduced by the attendees during the training course. These practical exercises will help you use PRINCE2 successfully. Theory is translated into practice. Attendees can bring their own case studies to the course. The training is active and offers a variety in types of exercises such as interactively discussing theory, working on cases together in small groups, testing your knowledge in a pop quiz and role playing for realistic practicing.
The set of training materials consist of a course binder with the presentation slides printed in full colour and delegate exercises. In addition you will receive the official PRINCE2 manual: Managing successful projects with PRINCE2TM;.This book with a retail price of € 100 is included in our course price. Additionally you will gain access to our online environment with hundreds of Foundation questions to refresh your Foundation knowledge and three complete Practitioner sample exams of 2,5 hours each. The e-learning tool will help you to prepare for the exam effectively, efficient and in a pleasant way.
After having completed this training course you can further enhance your knowledge and comprehension of project management by attending an IPMA or M_o_R risk managementtraining. We can also offer training in the fields of change management (also referred to as: management of change), MSP program management and MoP portfolio management. Please contactus for more information about these and other training options, or for personal advice.
Starting up a project
Recap day 1
Starting up a project
Initiating a project
Recap day 2
Controlling a stage
Managing product delivery
Managing a stage boundary
Directing a project
Recap day 3
Closing a project
PRINCE2 Practitioner examtraining
Live exam PRINCE2 Practitioner (when booked)
After attending this training course and some additional self-study you will be prepared for the official AXELOS PRINCE2 Practitioner exam. A prerequisite for attending this exam is a valid PRINCE2 Foundation certificate (2009 version or newer). The exam is based on objective testing, with closed questions only. The exam is open book, you are allowed to use the official PRINCE2 manual only. The exam duration is 2,5 hours. It consists of 68 questions, each worth one mark. To pass you need at least 38 marks out of 68 available (approximately 55%).
Forsa Advies is an accredited provider of AXELOS exams, and will take this exam with you at the end of the training course. For open courses, the exam will take place at the course location. Should the exam date not suit your schedule, please contact us well in advance for alternatives. You will receive a Forsa Advies certificate of attendance when attending at least 75% of course hours, and a digital AXELOS certificate when you pass the exam. Exams are provided with permission of AXELOS.
Re-exams are taken on paper in Rijswijk (Z-H) at monthly sessions or you can take the exam via online Proctor if you meet the requirements.
Proof of attendance and official certificate
When you pass the exam you will receive the official, digital PRINCE2 Practitioner AXELOS certificate. On request we can also send you proof of attendance if you have attended 75% or more of the coursedates.
The pricing for the online course is € 1.784. This is a 4 day training course with a separate date for the Practitioner exam. Price is including PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, course materials, and Virtual Classroom facilities.
The pricing for the regular course is € 1.984. This is a 4 day training course with a separate date for the Practitioner exam. Our courses are often planned with one week in between course and exam dates to allow you to practice and study. When you register we will send the course book beforehand to your home address so you can start preparing for the course. For current dates and locations, see under the tab ‘Register’ on our website.
Price is including PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, course materials, a pleasant venue offering sufficient and affordable parking and catering. Catering for a day course includes lunch, coffee, tea, water and soda. Catering for an evening course includes coffee, tea, water and soda. If needed, a PRINCE2 Practitioner exam retake is available at the cost of € 389.
Pricing excludes VAT.
All our training courses, including the official exams can be provided in-company. Locations, dates and class hours can be adapted to your company needs. When you plan to train four members or more of your staff, in-company may be financially attractive. Additionally, we can develop tailored solutions for your specific learning needs; cases studies based on your industry or specific business or additional modules in the fields of communication or design techniques; we can make this possible for you. We will gladly write you a proposal.
Request exploratory meeting
28 sep. tot 9 okt. Toon rooster
28-09-2020 9:00 - 17:00 uur
29-09-2020 9:00 - 17:00 uur
30-09-2020 9:00 - 17:00 uur
01-10-2020 9:00 - 17:00 uur
09-10-2020 9:00 - 11:30 uur (Examen)
Aristo Zalen Utrecht
Brennerbaan 150 UTRECHT
23 nov. tot 4 dec. Toon rooster
23-11-2020 9:00 - 17:00 uur
24-11-2020 9:00 - 17:00 uur
25-11-2020 9:00 - 17:00 uur
26-11-2020 9:00 - 17:00 uur
04-12-2020 9:00 - 11:30 uur (Examen)
Aristo Zalen Utrecht
Brennerbaan 150 UTRECHT