The PRINCE2 Practitioner is the advanced level PRINCE2 course. In this course you will learn to apply the complete PRINCE2 project management method. You will experience all aspects of the method through a practical case regarding the organization of a large event of which you are the projectmanager. Not only will the experienced trainer provide you valuable insights, you will also learn from the knowledge and experience of all course attendees. The main focus of this course lies on applying the PRINCE2 method and techniques, and the ability to analyse and solve problems by using good practices in complex project environments. PRINCE2 Foundation is a prerequisite for this course. You will learn the most recent version: PRINCE2 6th edition.
Why use Forsa Advies for your PRINCE2 Practitioner training?
- You will be trained by an accredited training organization. As an accredited training organization we can guarantee that all our training materials are always up-to-date, our trainers are skilled professionals, and that our services will meet your expectations.
- Our courses are reviewed by delegates with an average of 8.9 on Springest.nl.
- Our trainers are A-graded and combine practical experience with excellent teaching skills.
- We offer you an excellent exam preparation which has contributed to our high pass rates between 95-100% for the Foundation exam and 85-95% for the Practitioner exam.
- You will get access to our online tool, which analyses your scores and adapts to your specific learning needs.
You are or have been:
- project manager, project leader or project team leader;
- project controller, high quality project support, project advisor or quality advisor;
- project support of project assurance officer;
- line manager of project managers.
Knowledge of PRINCE2 at Foundation level is necessary to participate in this course. As a rerequisites for the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam you will need to have at least one of the following certificates:
- PRINCE2 Foundation (5th or 6th edition)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
If you are interested in this course, but do not recognize yourself in the target audience or do not yet meet the prerequisites, please contact us.
After attending this training course you will be able to:
- implement a project management organization with appropriate roles conforming to PRINCE2;
- employ the process based approach of the PRINCE2 method;
- identify and manage project risks;
- create the preconditions necessary for a successful project;
- create a product based planning based;
- start, direct, control and close a project according to the PRINCE2 method;
- effectively cope with projects in a continuously changing environment, and reveal the changing business case and put it onto the agenda;
- be successful in passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
The following topics are covered:
- principles of PRINCE2;
- themes: business case, organization, risk, quality, change, progress and plans;
- processes: starting up a project, initiating a project, directing a project, controlling a stage, managing product delivery, managing a stage boundary and closing a project;
- tailoring PRINCE2 to suit your own specific requirements;
- exam training, exam hints and tips and mock exams.
Required study hours and study method
Apart from the class hours, a total of approximately 32-40 hours of self-study are required for course preparation and exam preparation. To allow you to start in time, you will receive the manual and course binder at your home address or office address around 3-4 weeks before the start date.
The course consists of presentations of the theory, interactive discussions and challenging exercises. These practical exercises will help you to learn to apply PRINCE2 successfully. The course set up is interactive and offers a variety in types of exercises such as interactively discussing theory, working on cases together in small groups, testing your knowledge in a pop quiz and optionally role playing for realistic practicing. If you like you can submit a case from your own practice to analyse together with your classmates.
The courseware consists of the presentation, a case, exercises and sample answers. Next to this you will receive the official, digital PRINCE2 manual: Managing successful projects with PRINCE2TM. Additionally you will gain access to our online environment with hundreds of Foundation questions to refresh your Foundation knowledge and Practitioner sample exams of 2,5 hours each. This e-learning tool will help you to prepare for the exam effectively, efficient and in a pleasant way.
After having completed this training course you can further enhance your knowledge and comprehension of project management by attending an IPMA or M_o_R risk management course. We can also offer training in the fields of change management (also referred to as: management of change), MSP program management and MoP portfolio management. Not all of these courses are not available as an English spoken public course, so please contact us for alternative options.
Starting up a project
Recap day 1
Starting up a project
Initiating a project
Recap day 2
Controlling a stage
Managing product delivery
Managing a stage boundary
Directing a project
Recap day 3
Closing a project
PRINCE2 Practitioner examtraining
At a date, time and location of your choice (within one year)
The online, Proctor PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
After attending this training course and some additional self-study you will be prepared for the official AXELOS PRINCE2 Practitioner exam. A prerequisite for attending this exam is a valid PRINCE2 Foundation certificate (5th edition or newer). The exam is based on objective testing, with closed questions only. The exam is open book, you are allowed to use the official PRINCE2 manual only. The exam duration is 2,5 hours. It consists of 68 questions, each worth one mark. To pass you need at least 38 marks out of 68 available (approximately 55%).
As an accredited training organisation Forsa Advies can offer the official PRINCE2 Practitioner, online Proctor exam. Exams are provided with permission of AXELOS.
Proof of attendance and official certificate
You will receive a digital Forsa Advies certificate of attendance if you have actively attended at least 75% of course hours. Moreover you will receive a digital AXELOS certificate when you pass the exam.
The pricing for the course € 1.999. This is a 4 day training course. Price includes the PRINCE2 Practitioner Proctor exam and the official, digitale PRINCE2 manual, together with a value of € 499. Additionally you will get access to our e-learning with mock exam questions and supporting courseware at no extra charge.
When you join our course in a physical classroom, we offer a pleasant venue with catering and sufficient, affordable parking. Catering includes lunch, coffee, tea, water and soda. Vega(n) options available.
If you prefer to join live and online, we provide the virtual classroom.
Pricing excludes VAT.
All our training courses, including the official exams can be provided in-company. Locations, dates and class hours can be adapted to your company needs. When you plan to train four members or more of your staff, in-company may be financially attractive. Additionally, we can develop tailored solutions for your specific learning needs; cases studies based on your industry or specific business or additional modules in the fields of communication or design techniques; we can make this possible for you. We will gladly write you a proposal.
Request exploratory meeting
3 okt. tot 6 okt. Toon rooster
03-10-2022 09:00 - 17:00 uur classroom training
04-10-2022 09:00 - 17:00 uur classroom training
05-10-2022 09:00 - 17:00 uur classroom training
06-10-2022 09:00 - 17:00 uur classroom training
Aristo Zalen Utrecht
Brennerbaan 150 UTRECHT
14 nov. tot 17 nov. Toon rooster
14-11-2022 09:00 - 17:00 uur classroom training
15-11-2022 09:00 - 17:00 uur classroom training
16-11-2022 09:00 - 17:00 uur classroom training
17-11-2022 09:00 - 17:00 uur classroom training
Aristo Zalen Utrecht
Brennerbaan 150 UTRECHT